The Orange Coast District Leaders, Lee Northcutt and Art Echternacht, request the immediate implementation of the following Social Media Guidelines, prepared by Rick Gathen, Grand Lodge Membership and Public Relations Manager.
Social Media Guidelines (September 29, 2015)
“We reserve the right to remove comments and or materials from the Mission Viejo Saddleback Valley Elks Lodge social media when those comments:
· Are hateful or mean spirited.
· Are potentially libelous, obscene, or sexually explicit.
· Are personal attacks, or involve profanity or insults.
· Are private or public information published without Lodge consent.
· Violate any law or promote the violation of any law.
· Contribute to or encourage discrimination or harassment.
· Display photos of members drinking or smoking, or considered harmful to the Elks’ image and reputation.
· Contain the names of minors.
· Divulge Lodge business that may violate your Obligation.
· Are not positive and informative.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE POSTS AND TERMINATE SOMEONE’S ABILITY TO POST WHEN ANY OF THE AFOREMENTIONED HAS BEEN POSTED”