The Mission Viejo Saddleback Valley Elks is a very active lodge in the Orange Coast District with plenty to keep you and your family busy, and plenty of volunteer events to bring your family together.
Come in on a Friday night and enjoy DJ music and a fantastic dinner. Then stay the evening with us for Karaoke and get to know what it means to be an Elk. We know you will come back again and again.
And remember that every Wednesday is BINGO WEDNESDAY and open to the public! Only $20 get you in on the action. Each game pays-out at least $250. Bring your friends.
Remember every day of the week our lodge is OPEN:
- Monday BBQ Steak or Chicken
- Tuesday is Tacos then Lodge Meeting at 7:30pm
- Wednesday is BINGO at 6pm with Snack-Shack food available
- Thursday is Pub Night with mixed entrees
- Friday Family Dinner alternates entrees every Friday followed by DJ Karaoke
- Saturday Lodge opens at 12 noon
- Sunday Breakfast at 9am on 2nd and 4th Sundays only