The Mission Viejo Saddleback Valley Elks is a very active lodge in the Orange Coast District with plenty to keep you and your family busy, and plenty of volunteer events to bring your family together.
Every Wednesday is BINGO WEDNESDAY and it’s open to the public! Only $20 to get you in on the action. Each game pays-out at least $250. Bring your friends.
Come with a member on Thursdays for Pub Night or on a Friday night and enjoy a fantastic dinner and DJ music. Afterwards, enjoy the evening with us for Karaoke and get to know what it means to be an Elk.
The Lodge is open to members and their gets every day except for BINGO Wednesday’s.
- Monday – Flat Iron Steak, Shrimp Basket or Combo
- Tuesday is the Lodge Meeting at 7:30pm
- Wednesday – BINGO at 6pm with Snack-Shack food available for players
- Thursday – Pub Night with various feature food for the night (check calendar for details)
- Friday – Family Dinner alternates entrees every Friday followed by DJ Karaoke (check calendar for details)
- Saturday/Sunday – Lodge opens at 12 noon (10am during NFL Season)
- Sunday Breakfast at 9am on 2nd and 4th Sundays only